Bursaries to attend BIALL Conference in Brighton
2 April 2015
Do you want to attend the BIALL Conference in Brighton this June?
The BIALL Awards and Bursaries Committee is now accepting applications to attend the 46th Annual Study Conference and Exhibition, which will be held from 11th - 13th June 2015 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole in Brighton. A limited number of bursaries, covering 2 nights' accommodation and the conference fee, are available. The bursaries do not include assistance towards travel expenses.
To view the provisional programme follow the link below: http://www.biall.org.uk/data/files/BIALL_2015_-_Provisional_Programme.pdf
Members of BIALL should apply here: http://www.biall.org.uk/pages/biall-annual-study-conference-bursary-for-members-of-biall.html
Retired and life members should apply here: http://www.biall.org.uk/pages/biall-presidents-bursary.html
Library School students (who do not have to be BIALL Members) should apply here: http://www.biall.org.uk/pages/biall-library-school-student-bursary.html
The deadline for applications is Thursday 23rd April 2015. The Committee will meet shortly after this deadline and applicants will be advised soon afterwards about whether or not they have been granted an award.
In awarding a bursary the Committee may base its decision on a number of factors including:
• the quality of the application
• whether or not an applicant has received a BIALL bursary in recent years
• if there is an expectation of future commitment and performance in the law library profession
• proven or potential contribution to and /or participation in the Association's activities
• the ability to be a good ambassador for BIALL, including being prepared to participate in conference sessions and activities
We look forward to hearing from you!
BIALL Awards and Bursaries Committee