Library Assistant - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
|Hours||9.30am - 5.30pm|
|Closing date||05 April 2017|
|Contact name||Kate Gallagher|
|Company||Ryder Reid Legal|
|Contact telephone||0207 220 9379|
Major responsibilities include:
- Library administrative duties including dealing with the post, recording and circulating periodicals and filing.
- Performing extensive legal, business and other research and enquiry work for fee-earners in London as well as our network of regional offices.
- Preparing and circulating current awareness bulletins throughout our global network.
- Collating and circulating daily press cuttings on companies, industries and geographic areas.
- Compiling company searches and business development profiles.
- Assisting with Trainee and new hire inductions.
- Arranging training on various online resources.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous library experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Strong administrative and computer skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues in a collaborative global work environment.
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
You will interact with colleagues across the firm – in the London office, and in the firm’s regional offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific and in the US.
If you are interested in the position and would like some further information, please contact Kate Gallagher at Ryder Reid Legal, by email email@example.com or 0207 220 9379.