Part-time Research Librarian - Garden Court Chambers
|Salary||£35,000 pro rata|
|Closing date||23 December 2016|
|Company||Garden Court Chambers|
Garden Court Chambers is a large and dynamic Barristers' Chambers with a team of staff who provide the clerking, financial, marketing and administrative support for over 190 barristers. We are a diverse set, specialising in all aspects of human rights and social welfare law, including crime, family law, housing, immigration, and civil law. We are based in a Grade 1 listed building in Lincoln's Inn Fields, close to Holborn tube station and a range of shops, bars and restaurants.
We now have a vacancy for Chambers’ Librarian part time ( 2 – 2 ½ days per week).
We are seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious person to join our busy barristers support team.
The post requires good knowledge of legal research sources, organisational and administrative skills.
SALARY, BENEFITS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This position attracts a salary of £35,500 pa pro rata, plus a range of staff benefits.
- Hours: 9.00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday (days to be agreed), with one hour for lunch
- Holidays: 25 days per annum (plus bank holidays) pro-rata
- Interest-free season ticket loan (following successful completion of probation period)
- The successful applicant will be required to sign an undertaking of confidentiality.
HOW TO APPLY
To download a job description and the person specifications and to apply for the position, please visit the Garden Court Chambers website: https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/join/staff-vacancies/
CLOSING AND INTERVIEW DATES
The closing date for applications will be 16:00 on Friday 23rd December 2016. The interviews will take place in the week beginning Monday 9th January 2017.
Garden Court is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination and to encouraging diversity. Applications from ethnic minority and women candidates are welcome. We seek to operate a fair recruitment process.